I declare, that I will abide by the rules of the organizing committee and accept that the organizers will not be liable for any loss, damage, action, claim, costs or expenses which may arise in consequence of my participation in this event.
I declare that I will not compete in this race, unless I am in good health and will be competing at my own risk. I also declare that I do hold an insurance policy covering me for taking part in the events. Chip Timing is the obligatory scoring method for all participants, during all 4 races.
I authorize the organizers to use any details or photographs (before, during and after the event) for publicity and marketing purposes.
- No results will be given to people who will not get the Timing Chip which has to be worn throughout the races.
- The Cyprus 4-Day Challenge is a demanding running event and you should be fit enough to at least run the majority of the routes – the event is not open to those intending to walk the entire event.
- The organizers of the race have the right to refuse entry and the decision of their officials will be final.
- Race registration only for people over 18+ / Registration for the 10k Paphos City Run for people over 17+
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel or make any last minute alterations to the routes or cancel any race due to FORCE MAJEUR circumstances.
- All entries should be received by Monday the 16th of November 2020 which is the participation deadline. All participants should confirm their participation & register at the event’s HQ which will operate on the 25th of November 2020 from 09:00-18:00 and on the 26th of November 2020 from 08:00-11:00 at the Coral Beach Hotel & Resort.
- Entrants will not be accepted to register for the races, gala dinner and the race transfers outside the above mentioned days and times.
Your signature will be required upon registration in order to participate, as a confirmation that you have read, accept and will abide to the laws & rules as specified in the declaration above.